- On January 28, 2021
VANCOUVER, B.C. (January 28, 2021) – RESAAS Services Inc. (TSX-V: RSS, OTCQB: RSASF), a technology platform for the real estate industry, is pleased to announce it has expanded its online ordering of COVID-19 Rapid Tests to all 27 countries in the European Union.
- Rapid Tests are authorized by the European Commission.
- Customers in all 27 European Union member countries can order online via RESAAS.
- Express shipping to Europe is provided by UPS.
- Tests are priced from €40 each.
- Presents results in 8 minutes.
- Easy-to-read finger-prick tests proven to be 98% accurate.
“Data levels and usage of the RESAAS Platform increased significantly across Europe throughout 2020,” said RESAAS CEO, Tom Rossiter. “The Company received several requests to expand distribution of COVID-19 Rapid Tests worldwide. RESAAS is proud to offer customers in every member country of the European Union the ability to restore the business of real estate responsibly.”
The Company is not making any express or implied claims that its product has the ability to eliminate, cure or contain the COVID-19 (or SARS-2 Coronavirus) at this time.
At present, all Rapid Test kits should be used in accredited laboratories, by registered medical practitioners, or health care professionals in residential and aged care facilities. Upon receiving Rapid Test kits, the Company recommends contacting a local test center to schedule an appointment.