- On January 26, 2021
VANCOUVER, BC (January 26, 2021) – RESAAS Services Inc. (TSX-V: RSS, OTCQB: RSASF), a technology platform for the real estate industry, is pleased to announce the launch of its dedicated Platform for the Global Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Global Commercial Real Estate industry valued at $16 Trillion*.
- RESAAS Platform already proven to collect valuable Residential real estate data.
- RESAAS will duplicate its data-gathering Platform for the Commercial industry.
- New business division significantly expands RESAAS’ recurring revenue.
- RESAAS operates in 161 countries and supports near 500,000 Residential Agents.
“RESAAS’ success within Residential real estate has empowered licensed Agents to collaborate successfully. The RESAAS Platform, the first of its kind, remains unique in its position to enable the entire industry, regardless of location or Brokerage, to share unique real estate data,” said RESAAS CEO, Tom Rossiter.
“RESAAS is revolutionizing the Commercial Real Estate industry, providing Agents, Brokers and Firms with a proven Platform to share unique data. RESAAS’ Microsoft-powered Commercial Platform will unlock an entirely new revenue stream for the Company.”
RESAAS Commercial will be White-Labeled for large Commercial Real Estate Firms and Brokerages. RESAAS Commercial will benefit from RESAAS’ proven experience working with leading Residential real estate firms such as RE/MAX (NYSE: RMAX) and Keller Williams Realty.