- On June 18, 2018
RESAAS Services Inc., a cloud-based blockchain technology platform for the real estate industry, announces a significant 63% increase in the posting of pre-market and off-market listings so far in 2018. In addition, the posting of buyer need requests have increased by 56% in the first five months of 2018 compared to the same period in 2017.
A little over two years after the successful launch of RealTimeMLS in San Francisco, the solution has become increasingly more popular and is a relied upon business tool for members of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS® (SFAR). Since its inception, new members continue to join RealTimeMLS every day. In 2017, the number of members who joined RealTimeMLS increased by over 50%.
Earlier in 2018, the purpose of RealTimeMLS was refocused primarily on the posting of pre-market and off-market listings as well as buyer needs (agents looking for a certain property type for their buyers), which was a major driver for the increase in usage.
“We have reached critical mass with RealTimeMLS and we are seeing real commerce happening in this authorized platform, which follows our local rules and regulations,” said Jay Pepper-Martens, MLS & IT Director at SFAR. “RESAAS has been a phenomenal partner to work with and has responded to our numerous requests for alterations.”
Several enhancements have been made to the solution in recent months, which all contribute to the value it provides, including:
● Native mobile application – available on both iOS and Android, SFAR members can access RealTimeMLS remotely while on-the-go
● MLS integration – pre-market listings entered into RealTimeMLS first can be subsequently pushed into SFARMLS, helping the MLS to keep their records accurate
● Push notifications – members who download the SFAR RealTimeMLS mobile app receive instant push notifications when there is new activity within the group, such as new pre-market listings or buyer needs posted
● Analytics – provides membership and the MLS with insight into the number of members accessing RealTimeMLS on a daily basis
● Group search – ability to search for and discover content (listings, referrals and buyer needs) posted within RealTimeMLS to-date with advanced filtering options
“We are pleased to have supported the exceptional growth of RealTimeMLS in the San Francisco market over the past two years,” said Danielle Sissons, VP Operations at RESAAS. “Focusing primarily on the posting of pre-market and off-market listings and buyer needs has aided in the adoption and engagement of activity levels seen within the solution.”
To learn more about how RealTimeMLS can help your MLS or real estate association, visit http://corporate.resaas.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.