Terms and Conditions
Short Rules outlining the Deductr and RESAAS March Giveaway- There will be a total of five (5) declared winners of the giveaway. When a contestant comments on a reblast within the RESAAS platform, they will automatically be entered for a chance to win a RESAAS Premium account provided by RESAAS and a one (1) year subscription to Deductr’s software provided by Deductr.
Some restrictions apply. The contest giveaway starts at 6:00 a.m. PST on Monday, March 20th, 2017 and closes on Friday, March 31st, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST. Open to both legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the U.S.A. who are both eighteen (18) years of age or older and verified professional RESAAS users. To become a professional RESAAS user, one must be a certified REALTOR®, a licensed real estate agent or a licensed real estate broker.
In order to claim a prize, the potential winner must correctly answer, unaided, mathematical skill assessment to be declared the official Prize Winner of the day. The approximate retail value all combined prizes is up to $295 USD. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the quality and authenticity of the comment on each reblast. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest. Limit one (1) prize per person, unless otherwise stated.
MARKETPLACE BUNDLES CONTEST
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NORTH AMERICA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE VERIFIED PROFESSIONAL RESAAS USERS. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA.
SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES.
1. The Contest giveaway begins on Monday, March 20th, 2017 at 6:00 a.m. PST and closes on Friday, March 31st, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST
2. The Contest is open to all verified professional RESAAS users* who are residents of the Canada (excluding Quebec) and the U.S.A. and who are over the age of eighteen (18). Employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of RESAAS (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges are excluded from participating in the Contest.
*To become a professional RESAAS user, one must be a certified REALTOR®, a licensed real estate agent or a licensed real estate broker.
HOW TO ENTER
3. No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest giveaway. To accrue entries, eligible participants may answer each of the real estate specific questions that will be asked within the RESAAS platform.
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR SELECTING THE WINNER
4. The Contest winner will be chosen at random.
ODDS OF WINNING
5. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest. Limit one (1) prize per person, unless otherwise stated.
FINALIST SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
6. The prize winners will be notified by email on at the end of each business day starting on Monday, March 20th, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. PST ending on Friday, March 31st, 2017 at 11:59:59 PST. In order to claim the prize, the potential winner must correctly answer one mathematical skill assessment question and sign the contest release form, which will be in the notification email. Contest winner will have 24 hours from the time of receiving the mathematical skill assessment and contest release form to complete both the skill assessment and return the signed contest release form or a replacement winner will be chosen.
7. Grand Prize(s): There will be a total of five (5) winners over the duration of the giveaway, who will each receive one (1) of the following prize bundles donated by RESAAS Services Inc and Deductr. Each contest winner is authorized to claim no more than one prize bundle, duplicate winners are forbidden. Each day one (1) winner will be announced until the contest ends on Friday, March 31st, 2017.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prizes: (i) prizes must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (no substitutions, transfers or assignments except as permitted in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion); (ii) Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prizes or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or a prize component of equal or greater value; (iii) manufacturer’s standard warranty applies to the prizes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest.
9. The prize winners will be bound by the conditions of the agreements with the partners.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this giveaway contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants permission to the Sponsor to use his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, voice, Prize information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purpose without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these contest rules and obligations of the entrant and RESAAS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada.
It is the sole responsibility of an entrant to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in the official contest rules. RESAAS is not responsible for missing entries, regardless of the reason an entry may have been missed which may include human, mechanical, technical, electronic or network-related issues. RESAAS is not responsible if an entry was submitted with the incorrect or inaccurate data or if there was a failure of capture of any information required of the entrant.
RESAAS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of these rules. Any individual who attempts to participate with multiple RESAAS accounts will be disqualified. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries and disqualify the entrant from using such methods.
A potential prize winner may be requested to provide RESAAS with proof that they are an authorized account holder of a RESAAS account. If the potential prize winner is unable to provide such proof, their entry will be deemed ineligible.
RESAAS reserves the right to terminate the contest without prior notice and at any time, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the contest in any way. In the event that RESAAS must cancel the contest giveaway prior to the official end date and time, RESAAS will select a winner from all eligible entries received as of the date and time of the contest cancellation.
This contest is sponsored by:
Suite 1550 - 401 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1
Any questions regarding this Contest should be directed to email@example.com